Package Name: com.dropbox.android
Dropbox’s Cloud Drive lets anyone upload and transfer photos, documents and files to the cloud, and share them with anyone. Back up and sync photos, docs, videos, and other files to cloud storage drive and access them from any device, no matter where you are. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to share docs and send files—large or small—to family, friends, and co-workers through Dropbox’s cloud drive.
• Photo vault: automatically store videos, photos and docs from your camera roll to cloud photo storage, to backup your albums and for easy and secure video sharing and photo sharing.
• File organizer and manager: access any file or document in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Photo transfer app: send anywhere - easily transfer send large files and docs from your storage app by copying and pasting a link you can give to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Document Scanner: access an easy-to-use pdf scanner, and scan *documents using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view, sign and send anywhere.
(*documents = receipts, IDs, photos, and more)
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with cloud backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
A cloud storage & drive app gives you extra space to backup, upload and share, scan and transfer files to the cloud, automatically. An easy backup and sync vault with safe access to your private or shared files. Today you can easily manage and share family albums, video albums and more.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space—that’s enough room to save files from all your linked devices. We’ve also introduced some new features as part of your Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords to store and sync passwords across all your devices and Dropbox Vault to secure and organize your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days.
Existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days.
Before completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in app renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is a secure cloud solutions leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices—from Android to iPhone and Mac to PC.
Dropbox is not affiliated with Amazon, Apple, Samsung, iCloud or Microsoft OneDrive.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms